Wednesday, November 14, 2007

ADVERT SPOT


I’ve many names. Yet in the end I am simply a pawn, a slave, a lost soul, gods’ unnoticed child. The blood of titans travels through my veins, making me less than a god yet so much more than a man. In this world we live in so much more exists than the human eye can see. A multitude of realities that coexist within the realms of earth.

A war is being fought , one that has lasted millennia, one that has spilled over into the very here and now. This war is one not simply of black and white, good and evil but one compromised by the many shades of grey that make up the whole. It is said "that even now there are angels in heaven with savage weapons." If that is the case, then you can imagine what is happening down here. It ´s here that it all began... the challenge, thier game, and our war. It is here that it will end. Here in the realm of earth that all will be decided, I intend to see to it that my fathers foes fall and drown in this world of black water.

"ALL ARCH ENIMIES MUST DIE!"

QUAN LEE aka THE LEVIATHAN

1 comment:

Ferran Sellares said...

I'm waiting for your new works, broda! Leviathan rules!